Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dance Diary | 8th Week of Ballet

And I'm here again with another Dance Diary! Well class was okay this week and I can say I've been a little sick but I am still there making it and I still took class. I noticce I was a little sore this week for some reason especially when I went on releve but I am trying not to force myself and I just want to take it easy.

I don't get to do the recital after all because I think it is supposed to be cast and I don't really fit in I guess. I don't understand the dance schools requirements and I'm a little bummed because I was so into it and was so excited but I guess it doesn't workout that way. I have been trying not to let it get me down but I still really wanted to dance on stage again. I was talking with my dad and I hate to admit I was upset because it might be my weight and I don't have that ballerina body but that is why I am there to try and lose some pounds and then work harder to get in shape. He told me stop thinking like that and not judge them right away because it might be cause I'm new and they don't want me to over do myself. I am trying to listen but I always have that thought in the back of my mind and I know therre might be some great over wieght ballerinas and that I shouldnt worry at all.

I just went home right away after class and I usually stay a while but I wasnt in the mood this week. I hope next week is better and I don't have to think and just dance because isnt dance supposed to get rid of your emtions and help you. I guess I'll just use dance to not think and just do what I love without their stupid opinion if they have one about me. I am still deciding though if after my internship if I should still dance with them if they won't treat me good. There are a few studios I could try and I might get better treatment as a dancer.

I think it's because they are a company and train company members there so they don't know how to deal with others. It is just an opinion but I hope it's true. Well I guess I'll be back again next week.

xo 
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my heart do pirouettes!