Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where to find me?

Just wanted to do a post on where you can find me on the internet! I have pretty much every social media platform so I thought I would share them with you!

Email
If you'd like to contact me for any reason. I love any email I get and it is always open for anything!

Twitter
I love checking twitter and mostly tweet about dance and my personal life so if you want a sneak peek in what I do than go follow!


Facebook
This blog has its own facebook page so if you would like to like it go right ahead. I mostly just update it with the latest posts!


Tumblr
I Have a dance tumblr dedicated to only dance! If you would like to follow please do, I am obsessed with this site and post ballet and dance pictures everyday!


Instagram
This is my dance instagram. I will hopefully start putting more pictures of me dancing on their once I get to class again. I also put some pretty images I found on tumblr s go ahead and follow!


Blog
I also have a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog! I took a break for a while there to focous on this blog but I will be back with more posts soon!


I have all my links on the side so if you like you can access it there. I hope you like it and tomorrows post is really exciting for me so I hope you're looking forward to it like I am!

xo
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my heart do pirouettes!