Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dance Diary | 10th Week of Ballet

So, I didn't get to dance this week because the company had it's first show and we got to watch for free. The students all went because who will teach classes when the dance teachers are either part of the show are are working for it.

I was disappointed because I really wanted to do ballet because it feels like I haven't danced in forever. I am so waiting for our three week break from school so I could have dance 3 days a week and not spend my week waiting to dance.

I will write a review for the ballet I watched. The company restaged Giselle and was really good. I got to sell soviner programs and posters and all that fun stuff in the lobby before and after so that was fun.

I hope this Wednesday  can take a class but I doubt it because it is a holiday here so they might be closed but I am crossing my fingers they aren't. So if they are open look forward to a post this Wednesday! If not then I have some interesting blog post this week and even some cool pictures too coming out!

xo
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my heart do pirouettes!