Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dance Diary | 7th Week of Ballet

And here I am again with another dance diary. I didn't blog this week because I had so many things to do and my classes demanded so much of my time I couldn't spare a minute to do anything leisurely. I did treat myself though and took an hour break to watch the first episode of the 2nd season of Breaking Pointe. I miss the show and like all other dancers was so exicted for it to be picked up for another season.

Dance was good this week I guess. I mean I'm getting into routine and starting to not feel so dumb with the steps and can follow along without looking down as much. I am trying to train myself into looking straight ahead and at the mirror aswell.

I'm cutting it short this week so I hope you understand I should be doing my thesis instead of procrastinating. But this was a really fun distraction for me! 

xo 
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my heart do pirouettes!