Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Dance Haul


I wasn't really content with what I had so I went out and bought more! I knew I would because I needed some basics to last me since I am trying to start ballet semi-full time. So when pay day came around I marched straight to the mall that held the local Capezio store and just bought whatever I thought I needed. The lady there is so friendly and knows me personally now so you can tell I go there a lot.

Leotard | Capezio Size 22
I got a basic short sleeve leotard cause this is what I find to be most comfortable for me. When I tried it on the material was nice and not silky like ones I had before. And I was kind of surprised it had a built in bra support thing. I think I was surprised because all my leotards I was wearing was for children and I finally got an adult one. I feel so grown up and I a little proud I can still wear my childhood leotards but this one obviously fits me way better and I hope to dance better in it.
leotard



Wrap Skirt | Capezio Wrap Skirt Size XL
I was so happy I got a dance skirt. I had always wanted one because when I was doing ballet before I wasn't allowed to wear one because our teacher said they weren't showing our hips which we needed to work on. I have been staring at this skirt since I got it and it makes me feel so pretty. I like that it isn't too short on me and that is what I was afraid of. I like the material but when I tried to take pictures of it the material is so see through it reflects weird. I can't wait for Saturday so I could test this skirt out!
skirt

Tights | Danskin Pink Size D
You can't have enough tights can you? I needed more tights because I didn't want to be washing my pair every week and wear it out quickly. I really wanted convertible ones but they were so expensive and I thought instead of spending the extra money I could do it myself and save and since the price was very high compared to the ones I buy I think I would have saved but maybe later I would invest in a pair or two.
tights

So that is what I bought! I hope to get some more things later because I am becoming obsessed with dance wear again. I can't wait to use my new stuff at my upcoming ballet class!



xo 
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my heart do pirouettes!